What is Print IT?
Print IT is a campus-wide ITS service that provides convenient, cost-effective printing, scanning, and copying from prime high traffic locations on campus. Print IT is a service provided by a company called INK.
Who can print using Print IT?
Any UNL student, faculty or staff with a current myUNL account can use the service.
Where is Print IT located?
There are currently 20 PrintIT kiosks located throughout city and east campuses.
- Henzlik Hall (Henz) - Henzlik Hub
- Anderson Hall (AND)
- College of Business (CBA) - Main entrance and COE Lab in basement
- Adele Coryell Hall Learning Commons (LLN) Two kiosks
- Architecture Hall (ARCH) - Architecture Libarary
- Bessey Hall (BH) - Geology Library
- Love Library South (LLS) - First and second floors
- Nebraska Hall (NH) - Engineering Library
- Westbrook Music Building (WMB) - Music Library
- University Suites (UNST)
- Harper Hall (HRC)
- Selleck Hall (SELQ)
- Cultural Center (JGMC) - Second floor
- Nebraska Union (NU) - First floor near Huskertech Laptop Checkout and computer lab
- C.Y. Thompson Library (CYT) - First floor
- Home Economics (HECO) - Room 241
- Nebraska East Union (NEU) - First floor near Nebraska Book Store
How much does it cost to use Print IT?
- Regular black and white prints = $0.09 ea.
- Duplex black and white prints (double-sided) = $0.15 ea.
- Color document prints = $0.40 ea.
- Color duplex document prints = $0.60 ea.
- Color photo prints = $0.29 ea. (coming soon to Kiosk)
- Faxing= $0.95 first page, $.49 additional pages (coming soon to Kiosk)
- Scanning = FREE
How do I put money in my Print IT (INK) account?
- First time users can redeem $2.50 credit by using the code "firsttime" at the kiosk.
- Credit card is accepted at all locations and through the INK cloud web portal. Other forms of payment including PayPal, Google Wallet, Apple Pay are coming soon. Cash and Ncard can only be used at Love Library South and CYT Library.
- At the Print IT station, follow the steps defined.
- On your own device, go to the Print IT (INK) portal.
- Visit a HuskerTech location in the NU, NEU, Love Library South, Learning Commons and C.Y. Thompson Library to receive personalized help at the kiosk.
I'm not a University student, staff, or faculty, can I still use Print IT?
Yes, signup for an account, add funds to your account and Print IT, that's it.
How is Print IT funded?
Print IT is self-supporting. Student Technology Fees are not used to fund the PrintIT service. The cost of the prints pay for the kiosks, paper, ink, maintenance and other operational costs. The goal of the service is to provide a break even, sustainable, green option for the campus and community.
Can I print from my device?
Yes, follow the how-to guide to set things up. If you need personal assistance, visit a HuskerTech UseIT location.
When I graduate or transfer, can I get a refund from my Print IT (INK) account?
No, Print IT funds are not refundable. Be judicious when adding funds to your account.
What happens to my Print IT (INK) account at the end of each semester?
Any funds in your account will be carried forward to the next semester. If you graduate or transfer, funds are relinquished to the institution.
I had a bad print or the printer failed, how do I get a refund?
Call (855) 622-6776 to get help 24/7.
Can I transfer funds to another person?
No, Print IT funds are for your use only, non-transferrable.