Oomf portable chargers (PILOT)
THIS IS CURRENTLY A PILOT PROGRAM
Look for Oomf at a participating PowerHouse in City Campus Union, East Campus Union, Campus Rec centers, Henzlik Hall, Love Library Commons and the 501 Building Help Center.
- Go to the Oomf.it (web app) to sign-in and activate your Oomf with the 4-letter code (on the back). If your phone is dead, a friend can activate it for you.
- Choose a cord & plug it in
- MFI certified Apple Lightning and micro-USB cords are built-in, so leave the bricks, cables and adapters at home where they belong.
- Oomf Portable Smart Charger: Built in USB and Apple Lightning connectors, charges any device with these ports.
- Return the Oomf to their original PowerHouse, the light turns blue when it’s correctly stacked on the PowerStation.
Note: If not returned within 24h, a $5/day fee for 20 days will be charged—so we can replace and redistribute the device. (Reminders will be sent via email or text message.)
- Oomf charges all micro-USB and Apple Lightning® smart devices.
- Wherever you go, Oomf goes. Just return it to its native Powerhouse to avoid extra fees
- The Oomf chargers have their proverbial pedals to the metal, charging as fast as a wall outlet.
- We don’t steal data—nothing but power flows through our cords.