Is a cloud-based service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device.
Microsoft and Two-Factor
- Visit Email and Two-Factor for more information on two-factor and your email.
Learning Resources from Microsoft:
- Check out the Office Quick Starts video tutorials to get started.
- Visit the Office 365 Training Center online.
- Pick up some Office tips & tricks.
- Visit the IT Skills Development page for a list of training available and online learning.
Accessing your Office 365 account
- Access your account on the web at http://office.com.
- From your computer using outlook go.unl.edu/outlook-setup
- From your mobile device: its.unl.edu/emailhome/mobile