Blackboard courses by instructor request only
Blackboard courses by instructor request only 2017-07-25
Where are my Blackboard Courses?
Courses in Blackboard will be available only upon request.
Almost one year ago, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln announced the selection of Canvas by Instructure for its online Learning Management System.
- For the Fall 2017 semester, all courses will be available in Canvas.
- Courses in Blackboard will be available only upon request.
- June 2018 will finalize the transition and Blackboard will no longer be available
Why Canvas? Canvas has gotten rave reviews from UNL students as well as faculty instructors.
- Canvas is easy to use. But don’t take our word for it—learn how UNL faculty are using Canvas athttps://mediahub.unl.edu/channels/9917
- Exceptional Support. Local support via email@example.com and go.unl.edu/canvas (online tutorials, training etc).
- Tier 1 support directly from Canvas with live chat and Canvas Communities.
- A mobile platform that truly works!
If you have questions about moving your course content to Canvas or needing to request a Blackboard course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org