University departments can leverage Fair Market Value Leases through the Apple Leasing Program to meet their IT financial goals. This program offers a simple approach for planning and managing any hardware replacement cycle to stabilize annual budgets.
- Ability to budget constant annual equipment replacement costs.
- Annual or lump sum billing to your designated Cost Center.
- Apple and third-party equipment, services, Apple Professional Development and warranties can be included with the lease.
- Get the latest hardware every 12, 24, 36, or 48 months.
- Factory asset tagging and an inventory report is available for orders of 250 units or more.
- Touch-less deployment through Endpoint Management Tools.
- At the end of the lease term, you can extend the lease or return the equipment.
- ITS recommends a minimum lease purchase of $25,000. If you have a specific project that does not meet this benchmark, please contact Phil Redfern.
- All leases require approval by Enterprise Desktop Services and University Procurement. An MOU will be established between the acquiring department and ITS for each lease.
- Leasing is not an immediate purchase option; projects should be planned 3 months in advance.
- All leased hardware should be protected by a case or damage resistant shell. This ensures maximum device value at the end of the lease and helps protect the acquiring department from damage fees.
- Devices cannot be permanently tagged or marked, with the exception of Apple factory tagging services.
- Enrollment in Endpoint Management Tools and Inventory tracking is required for all leased equipment.
- All leased hardware will be collected at the end of the term. Departments are not obligated to renew the lease at the end of the term. However, all equipment must be returned.
There are no recent news items for this service. Find other service news items here