Box is a storage and collaboration service that gives faculty, staff and students the ability to access, store, and share content securely—anywhere, anytime, on virtually any device.
With Box, you can store an unlimited amount of files – from large presentations to a school paper – then arrange them into folders just like on your desktop. Access them anytime, anywhere; share with friends and collaborate with teammates, too. Just send 'em a link.
- With Box's intuitive interface, you access files quickly and easily: from anywhere, on any device
Share files with a link, then encourage ongoing sharing by inviting people to view, edit and upload files
Today, more and more people view and access content from several sources: desktop, laptop, phone, tablet, you name it. Box provides anytime, anywhere access to your files from any device; so no matter where you are, or what device you're using, you're covered.
- Save time and effort: Conveniently access and view all your content, right in the browser
- Go mobile: Box offers six native mobile apps and 30+ mobile partners, with more on the way!
How do I create my Box account?
1. Click on the "Create My Box Account" button on the Box@UNL Homepage.
2. Login using your MyUNL username and password.
3. Click on the "Create My Faculty/Staff Box Account" (Faculty/Staff) or the "Create My Student Box Account" (Student) button.
4. Click on the "Continue To My Faculty/Staff Box Account" button.
4. Carefully read the information about receiving email notifications from Box. If you enable email notifications, a UNL-issued email address will be created for you. This email address will forward messages to the personal email address you've provided in MyRED. Your personal email address will never be sent to Box or revealed to anyone.
To create your Box account with email notifications enabled, click the "Yes, I would like to receive collaboration invites and notices about my Box files" button.
To create your Box account without email notifications, click the "No, I do not wish to receive any messages about my Box files" button.
5. Click the "Continue" button.