DocuSign E-signature Workflow Service
DocuSign is a cloud based service that allows you to quickly and securely make every agreement and approval process digital–from any device, anywhere in the world.
DocuSign is an electronic signature, transaction management, and document workflow service.
- Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device, the DocuSign Global Network connects organizations to their customers, partners, suppliers, and employees where they transact business in confidence.
- DocuSign helps decrease transaction cycle times, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing and tracking documents in the cloud.”
Support Center - Answers to commonly asked questions
Learning Portal - Self-paced training and other on-demand resources
Working Collaboratively with DocuSign (send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shared Evelopes - Users on the same account can view and take action on shared envelopes. Team members and delegates can help each other with management tasks, such as sending reminders or correcting recipient information.
- Signing Groups - Signing groups enable you to send an envelope to a predefined group of recipients and have any one member of the group sign your documents. When you send an envelope to a signing group, anyone in the group can open it and sign it with their own signature.
- Share Template - Sharing a template allows other users and user groups on your account to access and use it to send documents for signature. As long as you have template share permission on your DocuSign account, you can share any template you created, and you can modify sharing settings for any template shared with you.
Securely working with DocuSign
Join the DocuSign Users Listserv
Getting started with DocuSignThursday, March 26, 2020 to Friday, March 27, 2020
With the advent of working from home, I am offering a DocuSign getting started session. This session will be offered via zoom to provide the basics of DocuSign including:
- DocuSign overview
- Getting Started
- Sign Documents
- Send Documents