Endpoint Management Plan Request
Endpoint Management Plan requirements:
- Implementation of the University of Nebraska Information Technology Services Endpoint Naming Standard.
- Adoption of Endpoint Management Services software and utilities.
- 10-15 business days for review and implementation of new Endpoint Management Plans.
- 5-10 business days for updates to existing Endpoint Management Plans.
- If there is a critical need to implement a plan or update an existing plan as soon as possible, please call an Endpoint Management team member after submitting the form.
Endpoint Management has developed the standard configurations below as the foundation of all University endpoint deployments following an Endpoint Management Plan, which include baseline settings, applications, and security. These configurations apply to new system deployments.
- Windows: Configurations install during imaging with SCCM/MECM. Factory imaging is coming soon for Dell, HP, & Lenovo.
- Apple: Configurations automatically install on the first run of a new OS install.
To request apps be made available for self-installation by users, submit a Self Service Software Request.