The event management system is where you will find links to request spaces for a meeting or a conference, browse events, space availability and overall event planning guidelines and forms.
FAQs for Faculty/Staff
How do I view current events?
Click EVENTS under the Browse section of the left menu.
- VIEWS. You can change views by date and/or location with the various tabs. Change the date you're viewing using the arrows next to the date.
- FILTERS. You can filter the events you see to Today, This Week, or This Month by clicking your choice. Click the Filter button to filter the view to a date or date range, building, room, event type, or event name.
- SORT. By default, events are sorted by the START TIME in ascending order. Click any column heading to change the sort.
How can I check to see if a room is available for the date/time I want?
Go to http://go.unl.edu/ScheduleIT.
Click Welcome, Guest in the upper right and then click Sign In. You'll be required to sign in via the My.UNL login screen before you have the option to create a reservation.
CREATE A RESERVATION
1. Click CREATE A RESERVATION on the left menu.
2. Click the book now button next to the option you want.
FIND A ROOM
3. Select the date, time and number of people in attendance, then click the Search button to view available rooms.
4. Click the Add (plus icons) button next to the room you wish to reserve. It will appear above in the Selected Rooms section when added.
5. Click the Next Step button to continue.
6. Name your event and then select your name from the Group drop-down list.
7. Click the Create Reservation button to continue.
You can view your confirmation in MY EVENTS.