print. scan. copy. from your device. From the cloud. to any kiosk.
PrintIT is green
PrintIT uses less power
PrintIT from anywhere
PrintIT at convenient locations
PrintIT from Ink - box, dropbox, google drive, instagram, etc.
PrintIT easy pay - credit card
General UNL Buildings
- Anderson Hall (AND)
- College of Business (CBA) - Main entrance and COE Lab in basement
- Henzlik Hall (Henz) - Henzlik Hub
- Adele Coryell Hall Learning Commons (LLN) Two kiosks
- Architecture Hall (ARCH) - Architecture Libarary
- Bessey Hall (BH) - Geology Library
- Love Library South (LLS) - First and second floors
- Nebraska Hall (NH) - Engineering Library
- Westbrook Music Building (WMB) - Music Library
- Abel Hall (ABEL)
- Harper Hall (HRC)
- Selleck Hall (SELQ)
- University Suites (UNST)
- Cultural Center (JGMC) - Second floor
- Nebraska Union (NU) - First floor near Huskertech Laptop Checkout and inside Huskertech lab
- C.Y. Thompson Library (CYT) - First floor
- Home Economics (HECO) - Room 142
- Nebraska East Union (NEU) - First floor near Nebraska Book Store
How do I put money in my Print IT (INK) account?
- First time users can redeem $2.50 credit by using the code "firsttime" at the kiosk.
- Credit card is accepted at all locations and through the INK cloud web portal. Other forms of payment including PayPal, Google Wallet, Apple Pay are coming soon. Cash and Ncard can only be used at Love Library South and CYT Library.
- At the Print IT station, follow the steps defined.
- On your own device, go to the Print IT (INK) portal.
- Visit a HuskerTech location in the NU, NEU, Love Library South, Learning Commons and C.Y. Thompson Library to receive personalized help at the kiosk.
I'm not a University student, staff, or faculty, can I still use Print IT?
Yes, signup for an account, add funds to your account and Print IT, that's it.
Can I print from my device?
Yes, follow the how-to guide to set things up. If you need personal assistance, visit a HuskerTech UseIT location.
When I graduate or transfer, can I get a refund from my Print IT (INK) account?
No, Print IT funds are not refundable. Be judicious when adding funds to your account.
What happens to my Print IT (INK) account at the end of each semester?
Any funds in your account will be carried forward to the next semester. If you graduate or transfer, funds are relinquished to the institution.
I had a bad print or the printer failed, how do I get a refund?
Call (855) 622-6776 to get help 24/7.
Can I transfer funds to another person?
No, Print IT funds are for your use only, non-transferrable.