IT Skills Development
Helping you to work BETTER, work FASTER and work SMARTER with the applications you use every day.
FeaturesWorkshops are offered on university supported software, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and classroom technology like Canvas, iClicker, Maple T.A and others.
There are a number of online resources that provide help for the many software technologies ITS supports.
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Box@UNL cloud storage. Get Box Training online via Box University.
- i>clicker student response system
- UNL Academic Video is the video streaming and capturing service provided by VidGrid
- Zoom web-conferencing self-paced online learning
- NU Insight using Tableau data visualizations for reporting and analytics (from Institutional Effectiveness & Analytics)
- LISTSERV Owners Quick Start Guide and Newsletters
- Resources from Adobe
- Glossary of type terminology
- InDesign Secrets
- Layers Tutorials for Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator and InDesign
- Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign
- Export content for EPUB in InDesign
- How to Fill & Sign PDF forms using Acrobat Reader
- Leona's Photoshop Blog
There are no recent news items for this service. Find other service news items here.