IT Status is an online dashboard and notification tool that communicates ITS service outages, maintenance and current status updates to a general campus audience. Individuals may subscribe to any or all ITS services and receive email or text notifications.
IT Status FAQs
Can I select one set of notification preferences for email and another set via text?
Yes. Email and text subscriptions are completely separate subscriptions.
Example-you may prefer to have email notifications for all services and select only a few services via text notifications.
Can I change my notification preferences?
Yes, anytime you’d like.
How to change preferences or unsubscribe via email or text:
Email and text are separate subscriptions.
- Go to status.unl.edu
- Click "Subscribe to Updates"
- Select email or text icon >enter previously subscribed email or phone number
- Click " +" indicators to expand service lists.
- Toggle services on/off to select the services/deselect notifications.
- Click "Update Preferences" and you subscribed/unsubscribed.