14 day access • One device per email address • Re-register for additional time
Campus visitors may select the NU-Guest network SSID and input their name, email and mobile phone number. Login credentials will be sent instantly via a text and email to their mobile device to grant individuals access to the guest network. Visitors may re-register for additional time as needed. NU-Guest allows outbound access to public internet sites while limiting access to University resources.
NU-Guest is intended for use by campus visitors, and University email accounts will not be permitted to create guest accounts. University Faculty, Staff, and Students should use eduroam for daily wireless access.
1. Select NU-Guest from the available networks on your device.
2. Your browser should automatically open to the guest login page. Click the "Request a Guest Account" button at the bottom of the page to contine.
3. Please complete all the required fields and click "Continue".
4. Your request will be acknowledged and login credentials will be sent to you via text message. Click "Continue" to close the window.
5. Enter the login credentials received via text message as your username and password for NU-Guest. Your device will now connect to NU-Guest for internet access.
Questions? Contact the Huskertech Help Center