Logging into Zoom
- Log in to the computer using UNL credentials (ex: hhusker2) and password.
- Open the Zoom Desktop App on the Desktop or search for Zoom in the search bar.
- Click “Sign in” and then “Sign in with SSO”
- Type “unl” as the company domain. It should read “unl.zoom.us”
- You will be redirected to a browser page where you can sign in with your UNL credentials.
- Approve the Two-Factor Authentication request on your mobile device.
- Launch a new meeting or launch a scheduled meeting
Configuring Zoom Audio
Before you begin: You must use the lapel microphone provided in the classroom if you wish to host Zoom from the classroom PC.
- Ensure that the correct microphone and speakers are set by clicking the arrow next to the microphone while in a Zoom meeting.
- Choose “DVX” as speaker, and “Realtek Audio or Same as System” as microphone. *Note: The exact name of device may vary from room to room, make sure to test speaker and microphone to ensure the correct devices are selected
- If you wish, you can click “Test Speaker & Microphone” to ensure the settings are correct. Listen for a ringtone when testing the speakers. Listen for your voice to be played back to you to test the microphone.
- Adjust the volume by clicking the audio settings option under the menu next to the microphone icon in the meeting. *Note: This will only affect the volume for Zoom