To get started using TechSmith Relay visit unlvideo.techsmithrelay.com and sign in using your UNL credentials
Once you've signed in click on the CREATE button in the upper left to download the lightweight recorder application
What is TechSmith Relay?
TechSmith Relay is a lightweight, easy to use application that lets you capture anything on your computer screen while you speak. Use your video camera optionally to further personalize your video.
- Record your lecture live or make short videos highlighting specific themes that students find confusing, then make it available for viewing with a simple link
- Add quiz questions to your videos to reinforce retention and verify views
- Upload existing videos from your computer or from YouTube to be tracked and managed within the TechSmith library with a simple, intuitive drag and drop interface
- Use embedded, easy to read analytics to track who has viewed your videos
- Canvas LTI integration transfers embedded quizzes into Canvas Gradebook
For more information please visit TechSmith's webpage.
Visit training.unl.edu to sign up for TechSmith Relay training.
|AVH||19, 106, 115|