- Private Room (K row)
- Height Adjustable Table (K row)
- Screen reader program
- Speech to text program (Private Room)
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Low distraction testing station (16 row)
- Service Dog (16 row)
How to reserve an exam slot
Go to https://dlc-reserve.unl.edu and click to log in with either your UserName or NUID.
Step 1.Find the exam you want to take and click the register button to begin.
If you need a special accommodation, such as a private room, height adjustable table, speech to text, low distraction, service row, etc., click the View Accommodations link to the left and select your required accommodation.
- It is your responsibility to fill out the necessary paperwork with the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities if you haven't already done so. If the Exam Commons has not received confirmation of your accommodation by the time of your test, you will either need to reschedule or test without your accommodation.
- Multiple-selection is allowed. If you cannot find your choice, you can add it by typing a short descriptive name for it. It will be submitted to an admin for review, and saved to your profile so it is available to you when you come back to register for your exam