Staff Resources

ITS Staff Handbook

(Currently being revised)

University Policies

Please contact the ITS HR Team if you have any questions about the University Policies and Procedures.

Payroll and Timesheet Information

Instructions and Guidelines on completing Timesheets for Hourly Paid Employees

Engagement in Outside Professional Activity

If you have another business or job outside of UNL ITS that is similar to your position, the Board of Regents requires answers to several questions pertaining to each activity prior to engagement in that activity or employment. The Interest and Outside Activity Form can be completed through NUgrant at


Driver Authorization

Do you need to drive to on University business?  Then you will need to be authorized by Transportation Services in order to do so.  Find out what the Authorized Driver Requirements are here.

Request Driver Authorization (Supervisor Authorization required)

Annual Evaluation Process

Guidelines and documents used during the annual evaluation process

Employee Self Report of Accomplishments

ITS Travel Planning Guide

Heading to conference?  Here is your guide to make sure that your travel and reimbursement go smoothly.

ITS Event & Meeting Planning

Guidelines for planning ITS sponsored events and meetings.

HR Forms

If you have any questions regarding how to complete any of the forms, please contact the ITS HR Team.


Sexual Harrasment Response Options

What do you do if sexual harassment happens to you?

If informing the harasser of your uneasiness does not stop the behavior or if you’re not comfortable addressing him or her, it’s time to ask for help.   Whether you are a supervisor or employee, if the sexual harassment continues, you have the responsibility to report the behaviors first to your supervisor or manager, or depending on your level of comfort, anyone in the administrative structure (other supervisors, director, ITS HR or vice chancellor).   

While your supervisor is investigating the incident, you may want to seek meaningful advice to help you cope with the situation and to find out about other procedural options. All of these campus structures are available to assist you: 


501 Building Room 128

Phone: (402) 472-3107


332 Canfield Administration

(402) 472-4242


407 Canfield Administration

(402) 472-3101


128 Canfield Administration Bldg.

(402) 472-3417


2545 "N" St.

(402) 476-2110